As chef Felipe Rojas-Lombardi wrote in The Art of South American Cooking, “one of the most satisfying foods in the world is pasta.”  Happily, pasta is a universal food, complimentary to many other foods, and adaptable to many cuisines around the world.
Click on one or more countries to find national or regional expressions of the healthy pasta meal, each creating a perfectly balanced lunch or dinner in a single plate or bowl.

Take a virtual tour around the world from your kitchen.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
Pasta For All
World Pasta Day

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

Copyright © 2018 Pasta For All                      Designed by HiFiSPIN
Top Regions: World Pasta Production
  • Central & South America 21.0%
  • North America 14.4%
  • U.E. 33.6%
  • Other Europe 19.4%
by volume in tonnes - 2017

The 5 most common mistakes that "ruin" a good plate of pasta #pastadiscovery #welovepasta https://t.co/CpI3nwlxQW

#PastaDiscovery Express cooking: Perfect for every day and special occasions, this method involves boiling pasta for 80% of the time indicated and then in a frying pan for the remaining 20% of times together with its sauce #welovepasta

Load More...

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This