- 500 grams (1 pound) egg linguine
- 250 grams (8 ounces) cottage cheese
- 50 grams (1⁄4 cup) grated Parmesan cheese or Gruyère cheese
- 75 grams (1⁄3 cup) butter
- 1 spoonful sweet cocoa powder
- Salt, pepper, and cinnamon to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, mix the cottage cheese with the grated Parmesan and keep it warm in a double boiler.
- Once the pasta is cooked al dente, drain quickly, place on a large serving dish and add some butter. Place the cheese on top of the pasta, sprinkle with the cocoa powder and a pinch of cinnamon and pepper.
Makes 4 servings