- 500 grams (1 pound) vegetable fusilli
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 small pickled cucumbers, chopped
- 5–6 baby ears of corn, cut into rings
- 30–45 grams (2–3 tablespoons) finely minced parsley leaves
- 1 can tuna
- 1 fresh chili pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2–3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Boil the fusilli in salted water with 1 tablespoon olive oil added. Drain, rinse, and drain again.
- 2. Mix the pickled cucumbers and baby corn rings with the minced parsley. Add the tuna and the desired amount of chili pepper.
- 3. Toss the ingredients with the cooked fusilli. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil.
Makes 4 servings