- 200 grams (1⁄2 pound) small sized pasta
- 2 liters (8 cups) broth (chicken, beef, or vegetable)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 230 grams (1 cup) green peas
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Heat the broth in a medium pot. Add the chopped vegetables and peas, and let the vegetables simmer until they are almost cooked.
- Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions. Add salt and pepper to taste, stirring occasionally.
- Top with chopped cilantro and serve.
Makes 6–8 servings