- 200 grams (1∕2 pound) spaghetti
- 1 large avocado
- 50 grams (1∕4 cup) nuts, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and spoon out the avocado. Cut the avocado flesh into cubes.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the avocado, nuts, olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste) until it forms a smooth creamy mixture.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Be sure the pasta is cooked al dente.
- Once drained, mix the pasta with the avocado mixture and serve.
Makes 4 servings